The Pool is Closed until further notice due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Please refer to the email sent to all homeowners regarding the decision to not open the pool.
||The Board of Directors appreciated the lifesaving efforts of one of its 2018 lifeguards and presented him with the 2018 Lifesaving award.
- All NEW Saybrooke residents, or residents not previously registered, must obtain pool passes to use the pool. If you completed and returned an application last year and obtained passes for yourself and your family, you are SET to use the pool.
- Please complete and return the Pool Pass Application in the adjacent column to the management company before calling.
- All other residents, if previously registered may obtain entry by using their Saybrooke ID key fob at the pool entrance.
- The Pool Rules are important and save lives. Members (adults and children) not adhering to the rules of conduct will be asked to leave. Please be courteous and polite. The pool is a great place to meet your neighbors and guests and a great way to enhance our health, let's make it fun for everyone.
- New homeowners: If there isn’t settlement information on file with our office, you will need to provide a copy of your HUD-1 (settlement sheet) along with your completed application.
- Renters: If you are renting a property within the community and there isn’t a current lease on file with our office, you will need to provide a copy of your current lease agreement, along with your completed application.
- Non-resident family members: If you have non-resident family members planning to spend the majority of the summer with you who do not live in your home (e.g., grandparent, family member visiting for summer, nanny, etc.), please list these individuals in the “Non-Resident” family section of the application. DO NOT list them as members of the household. Please be reasonable with the number of non-resident family member passes you request because this is an additional expense to the Association.
- Guest passes: In addition to individual pool passes, each household will be issued one (1) guest pass that is valid for ten (10) visits. Note: each one (1) visit to the pool by each one (1) guest will constitute a single punch on the guest card.
- Residents may purchase additional guest passes for a nominal fee per pass by either sending a check or money order made payable to the Saybrooke HOA c/o IKO. Please indicate how many passes you wish to purchase and include a self-addressed, self-stamped envelope for return mailing.