Our community maintains two asphalt tennis courts conveniently located adjacent to the community pool. They have been recently resurfaced and are lined for singles & doubles play along with marking for Pickleball.
- Players who had previously "signed up" for a tennis court have priority on the courts for the time they have signed up for.
- Singles play is limited to one hour and double (3-4 persons) is one and one-half hours when others are waiting. This time segment begins when players take the court, not when match play begins.
- Only actual players are allowed on the courts, with the maximum number of permissible players being 4 players. (This means no toddlers, spectators, or rotating players are allowed on the court).
- The tennis courts are for tennis or pickleball play only by Saybrooke residents with tennis court keys. Appropriate footwear must be worn. No skateboards, bicycles, or roller skates are allowed. No radios on the courts. NO CLIMBING FENCES OR TAMPERING WITH THE GATE LOCK PERMITTED - THIS ACTIVITY WILL REVOKE USE OF THE TENNIS COURTS.
- Adults (age 18 and over) have priority use of the tennis courts on weekday evenings (Monday-Friday, 5:00 p.m. until dusk) and weekend mornings (Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 a.m. to noon). Players under the age of 18 must yield to adults upon their request during the above times.
- All players are responsible for removing any trash they have created from the courts when they leave. This includes tennis ball lids, cans, paper, etc. No glass containers are permitted on the courts at any time.
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking are prohibited from the tennis court area.
- Tennis court keys are available for a $10.00 deposit by calling the management company.